Aa'qib Raj - MyInstaPic

aaqib raj, about, author, contact, google children, follow, flowers, google images, photography, facebook, twitter, kik, instagram, myinstapic, contactme,








           " Photography is my avocation" - Aaqib
.My name is Aaqib gulzar. I belong to Kashmir (india),and i am currently living in Amritsar(punjab,india). I am a business management student persuing my bachlor's degree.I love singing , playing guitar , clicking photographs.Well talking about photography, its jus something that drives me crazy. I believe photo's are not captured , photo's are made. For me pictures are everywhere in my room , in my home , in my garden or i can in this whole universe.I like to capture children photograph's , nature is itself an artist so nature , and all those things which makes my imagination about them as a photograph . 

With MyInstPic, i want to make a example that beautiful photographs can be captured by mobile phones also. There is no need of a professional camera's yeah no doubt at one time we may need those camera's but as i said photographs are not captured photographs are made . So my work is my imagination and creation of my mobile phone . I hope you will appreciate it.If anybody will ask me this question

WHICH ONE IS YOUR BEST PHOTOGRAPH?

I WILL ANSWER: WHICH I AM GONA CAPTURE TOMORROW :)

aaqib raj, about, author, contact, google children, follow, flowers, google images, photography, facebook, twitter, kik, instagram, myinstapic, contactme,

As an author of MyInstaPic - an effort of two friends ie me and my friend adeem. We wanted to make MyInstaPic.com as an platform for mobile photography .As an idea we took a step and we hope with your support and intrest we will surely rock !


Socialize with me : Facebook | TWITTER | Google + | Instagram |in other networks search me @aaqibraj

******************************************************

 My Work On MyInstaPic.com

thumbnail
About MyInstaPic.com

If You Can you click beautiful photographs by mobile phones/SLRs or draw stuff? Yeah then connect with us and get an amazing platform for sharing, featuring your photographs, sketches, art-works,designs etc... ...Connect with us on FaceBook...

2 comments

  1. nice work we will try to contact you asap ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy to see your comment sir , all the details are given and you can contact anytime thanks for appreciating

      Delete