Adeem Jan -MyInstaPic

adeem jan, about, author, photography, myinstapic, google images, instagram, contact, love, tflers, tweegram, apple, loan, creditcard, me, instamood, facebook, cute, fashion, summer, tbt, picoftheday, food, instadaily, beautiful, instagood, iphone
My name is Adeem Jan. I live in India. By way of Kashmir, technically. Photography is my calling, my passion, and the thing that will undoubtedly drive me insane someday. I don’t photograph subjects. I photograph the way they make me feel. Admittedly, it’s a bit of a strange concept. But it’s honest – and it’s the best way to describe my approach to the craft. I wrestle with every image I shoot. I assume perfection is possible and I want to wring it out of every picture. If that’s all you ever know about me, it’s enough to say you know me very, very well.

Besides photography am totally in love and crazy about hacking/cracking, gadgets and technology; wholesome tech-freak.

Socialize with me: * Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | Instagram *

Adeem Jan
Proud Kashmiri, Programmer, Web-designer,Ethical Hacker & Photo Clicking Freak



adeem jan, about, author, photography, myinstapic, google images, instagram, contact, love, tflers, tweegram, apple, loan, creditcard, me, instamood, facebook, cute, fashion, summer, tbt, picoftheday, food, instadaily, beautiful, instagood, iphone

thumbnail
About MyInstaPic.com

If You Can you click beautiful photographs by mobile phones/SLRs or draw stuff? Yeah then connect with us and get an amazing platform for sharing, featuring your photographs, sketches, art-works,designs etc... ...Connect with us on FaceBook...

4 comments

  1. Your instagram pics are beautiful and stunning... keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you an illuminati supporter?

    ReplyDelete